New Sucker Rods
RTS offers a full line of new API grade sucker rods and reconditioned sucker rods. We work with customers to identify the right sucker rod grade and size. RTS also provides rod guiding services.
Inspected & Reconditioned Sucker Rods
RTS carries a large inventory of high quality reconditioned sucker rods at our various facilities. We carry reconditioned rod sizes in 3/4”, 7/8”, and 1” and grades D, KD and other high strength varieties. Our inventory is carefully inspected and classified according to API Recommended Practice 11BR, 9th Edition.
- #1 Inspected Rods – highest quality reconditioned rod. “Like new” condition and use.
- #2 Inspected Rods – good quality reconditioned rods. Suggested use in less strenuous well conditions.
- Structural Rods – do not meet API requirements but can be used in other applications.
New & Reconditioned Tubing
RTS offers new and reconditioned tubing available in various grades and sizes:
- O.D. Sizes: 2 3/8” and 2 7/8”
- Steel Grades: J55, L80, N80
- Thread: EUE 8rd
- Length: standard lengths